To ensure the best results, education quality and the international school identity we at CISA are required to follow the following policies for student’s enrollment:
Students are eligible to enroll at CISA if we can meet their academic, cognitive, and special needs.
1. To ensure a well-balanced international school environment we take into consideration the student’s (not in a particular order):
Relatives currently enrolled at CISA
2. Enrollment at CISA is open all year long as long as places are available, and students meet the following rules:
- Students transferring from other schools with the appropriate transcripts and Exeat certificate will be allowed to continue at CISA at any time during the academic year.
- Student coming during the academic year without a prior school transcript or Exeat cannot be enrolled after the second half of the 2nd trimester.
- Students accepted will be billed the previous trimester fees. KG1, KG2 and KG3 are exempted but will be charged with the book’s fees.
3. Students with learning difficulties:
Parents are required to disclose any type of disability, learning difficulty or behavior issues even when it is under control with medications.
Failure to do so may result in the dismissal of the student.
The school may not refund any fees already paid.
4. Student are assigned to their classrooms by the administration taking into consideration the criteria’s mentioned in article 1.
5. Student can enroll at CISA if they are 3 years old by September.